The Archaeology Channel
International Film Festival
Hilton Eugene and Conference Center
Eugene, Oregon, USA
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Archaeology Channel Conference on Cultural Heritage Media, organized by Archaeological Legacy Institute, invites interested parties to gather for the discussion of audiovisual media for the study, preservation and promotion of cultural heritage. We wish to focus on topics of interest to cultural heritage professionals, media professionals and all those interested in applications of cultural heritage media.
A key activity at the Conference is the display of vendor and organization information at a face-to-face venue in the Exhibit Hall.
Booth reservations are not finalized until full payment and a signed exhibitor reservation form are received by ALI. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. By reserving early, you can ensure the best selection of choices. The reservation deadline is February 28, 2017. No refunds are issued for cancellations.
Exhibitor Registration form:
For just $450, you will receive:
- One 8’ x 10’ booth, electrical hook-up available for a fee
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one waste can
- Flameproof pipe and drape: 10’ backcloth and 3’ side dividers
- Wi-Fi access
- Security service during non-exhibit hours
- Listing in the Conference Program and on the Exhibitors page of the Conference Web site.
Each booth rental includes two Conference registrations with exhibitor badges. With Conference registrations comes complimentary Conference parking, as well as tickets to TAC Festival film screenings that will take place May 12-15, 2016. Additional registrations and badges and film screening tickets may be purchased at the standard rates.
Booth Reservation Deadline: February 28, 2017
Conference Dates: May 3-7, 2017
Exhibit Hall Dates: May 4-6, 2017
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION AND MOVE-IN
Wednesday, May 3
Any booth not claimed by 5 pm on May 3 may be reassigned without a refund of fees paid, and ALI will not be liable for any expenses incurred.
Thursday-Saturday, May 4-6, 9 am–5:30 pm
Saturday, May 6, 5-7 pm
No exhibitor may dismantle or remove a booth before the Exhibit Hall closes at 5 pm on May 6. All exhibits must be dismantled and removed by 9 pm on May 6.
WHO DO WE EXPECT TO EXHIBIT AT TAC CONFERENCE?
- Archaeological and historic preservation societies
- Avocational archaeological organizations
- Broadcast organizations
- Chronometric dating specialists
- Cultural heritage organizations
- Cultural resource management firms
- Cultural tourism organizations
- Educators using cultural heritage media in curricula
- Equipment and software vendors for the film industry
- Field equipment distributors
- Film and TV distributors
- Foundations supporting cultural heritage film production
- Government agencies using media to promote cultural heritage
- GPS sensing equipment fabricators
- Historic preservation organizations
- Indigenous groups
- Makers of digital imaging systems
- Organizations and businesses making and using cultural heritage media
- Photogrammetric mappers
- Portable XRF equipment manufacturers
- Private foundations
- Producers of laboratory measuring and weighing equipment
- Professional archaeological organizations
- Providers of audiovisual and photographic services
- Publishers of books, journals, and monographs
- Purveyors of education resources and materials
- Reproduction and replica makers
- Software designers for film and video production, GIS, statistical analysis, collection management, etc.
- Surveying equipment distributors
- Tourism organizations
- Video microscopy specialists
WHO DO WE EXPECT TO ATTEND TAC CONFERENCE?
- Archaeological field technicians
- Attendees of The Archaeology Channel International Film and Video Festival
- Avocational archaeologists
- Collection managers
- Cultural resource managers
- Film and video hobbyists
- Film lovers
- Government historic preservation officers
- Government representatives
- Indigenous group representatives
- Interested members of the general public
- Interested members of professional organizations
- Professional archaeologists, both private and governmental
- Students of all disciplines represented at the Conference