Thames Discovery Programme, Tall Hisban, TAC Festival 2011
(1) The Thames Discovery Programme documents and protects the longest open-air archaeological site in London: the banks of the Thames River. (2) Tall Hisban, the longest continually excavated site in Jordan, tells the story of repeated power shifts over several thousand years, but also offers hope for international cooperation. (3) Two film clips begin our preview series for The Archaeology Channel International Film and Video Festival, which takes place May 24-28, 2011, in Eugene, Oregon.
- The Archaeology Channel International Film and Video Festival
- Archaeology (Museum of London)
- Madaba Plains Project
- Hisban (Madaba Plains Project)
- Thames Discovery Programme