The Archaeology Channel
International Film Festival
Exploring the human cultural legacy on screen!
The 17th annual edition of TAC Festival
will have online film screenings only,
May 13-17, 2020.
We will NOT be screening films at The Shedd this year, but please take advantage of our online screening option!
To exhibit for our audience the wonderful diversity of human cultures past and present in the exploration of our place in history and in our world. To promote the genre and the makers of film and video productions about cultural heritage.
- Art at War
- Becoming Singapore
- The “Boy” with the Nikon
- Bronze: A Forgotten Treasure
- Cedar: Tree of Life
- First Horse Warriors
- Hafez and Goethe
- The Last Bonesetter
- The Last Tribes
- The Lions of Lissa
- Lost Cities with Albert Lin: Stonehenge
- Mayan Time: Archaeo-astronomical Phenomena
- Neandertal: The Mystery of the Bruniquel Cave
- Papua New Guinea: The Fire Dance
- Pyramids Builders New Clues
- Remains: The Search for SFC Samuel J. Padgett
- The Ring People
- River of Treasures
- Samurai in the Oregon Sky
- Saving Places
- Stout Hearted: George Stout and the Guardians of Art
- Versailles Rediscovered: The Sun King’s Vanished Palace
- We, the Voyagers: Our Vaka
- Yam Festival, Ghana
Get your digital copy of the Festival Program which includes information on all the films submitted to the Festival! 100+ Films from 26 countries!
The Festival has come to a successful conclusion, thanks to all those that participated this year!
Sponsors for the 2020 TAC International Film Festival (More to be revealed soon)
Dr. William Maier and Kathy Black